- [CCM Integration] Added the ability to view / edit the CCM comments directly from the components placed in a design sheet.
- [CCM Integration] Added the ability to upload components / symbols / footprints to CCM by using Quadcept files (.qcom).
- Fixed an issue where projects could be expanded unintentionally while operating the Project window.
- Fixed an issue where a certain SamacSys library file would fail to be imported.
- Fixed an issue where the display status of a port name and a port address was not maintained when running the Replace Port command with the port address displayed.
- Fixed an issue where some drawing frame attributes could not be placed / edited in a drawing frame creation sheet. (Frame.ColumnNumber, Frame.RowNumber, Frame.PaperSize)
- Fixed an issue that could cause a DRC error when using a component with multiple pin settings.
- Fixed an issue where certain pad shapes could generate teardrops that protruded from the lands.
- Fixed an issue where the values of dimension lines for imitation pads were not displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue where a DRC error would be falsely detected when there was a component keepout area in a footprint.
- Fixed an issue where the error mark position (error detection coordinates) for a DRC error, Keepout Area Violation was incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where automatic switching of the current layer would fail when changing layers from the Other layer.
- Fixed an issue that would cause an error when placing a certain footprint as a jumper.
- Fixed an issue where the angles of the customized pads placed on the bottom layer would not be output properly to a ODB++ file.
- Fixed an issue where the dimension lines in footprints would not be converted correctly when importing certain ftf files in the BD converter.
- Fixed an issue where pads were not cut properly with the Cut Pad command.