- Added the ability to upload a BOM file directly to CBM.
- Added the ability to rotate multiple components/symbols at the current position.
- Added the “Outline Character” option for attribute texts.
- Added the ability to export the files stored in the MISC folder in a project.
- Fixed an issue where the search results obtained through “Digi-Key Search” were less than the actual ones.
- Fixed an issue where an old preview was displayed when selecting a CCM symbol/footprint under certain conditions.
- Improved the order of attributes for CCM components; CCM attributes are now displayed with higher priority.
- Fixed an issue where symbol previews would not be displayed when editing components in Library Cache.
- Improved the ability to copy & paste component pin information.
- Fixed an issue where the Copy All command in the Pin tab did not work properly in some cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when running the Update Component command for footprints with no system attributes.
- Fixed an issue where the Fix Creating Routes with Via command could be executed despite an Online DRC error.
- Fixed an issue where arcs contained in polygons in certain Gerber data were twisted.
- Fixed an issue where the display position of each object would be out of alignment when moving the origin of a panel data.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some menus from being executed in Viewer mode.
- Fixed an issue where part number texts would turn black and become invisible in some cases such as when moving components.
- Fixed an issue where teardrops were not displayed in certain panel data.